Saturday, March 7, 2015

Scary Prophetic Quote

"Satan has control now. No matter where you look, he is in control, even in our own land. He is guiding the governments as far as the Lord will permit him. That is why there is so much strife, turmoil, confusion all over the earth. One master mind is governing the nations. It is not the President of the United States… it is not the king or government of England or any other land; it is Satan himself."

"So I say I am troubled; I am concerned over this nation; I am concerned over the nations, because of the wickedness of the people. I can see evil in the trend of the times. I can see anarchy ahead of us. If we are going to permit men, in organized form, to desecrate the sacredness of the laws of this country and the Constitution of the this country; if we are going to permit them, in the spirit of anarchy, to take possession of that which does not belong to them, without protest, we are going to reap the whirlwind, just as surely as we live."

President Joseph Fielding Smith
(1956)

No comments:

Post a Comment